Saturday 26 May 2007

Exams ohh how i love them..NOT



EXAMSS!!!! i never seem to get away from them..year after year after year..seems like a never ending journey. Now you know why i haven't been updating my blog. i've been cooped up in my room. And as all of u know.. when i have exams, i REALLY get very stressed up. AND not to forget i make EVERYONE around me stressed out too. My parents and of course my lovely sister are so used to it by now that before i can tell them what's wrong they'll have answers to my problems
example: for my last exam i called home and dad picks up

ko: hello ( sounding all down)

Before i could say anything

dad: ko! i've got a stomach ache, i have a headache, i feel like vomiting, i'm going to fail , I can't do this anymore

U see my dad is a strong believer in reverse psychology.. and to tell u the truth..it did work..cause i just burst out laughing :)



Normally, i'll cook or bake when i get really stressed up but won't eat it after. But i haven't been doing much of either as there's no one to eat my lovely master pieces. I get into my 'moods' of either binge eating or not eating AT ALL. But for now i'm in my binging mood and just eat everything in sight especially chocolates. besides that, for those of u who know me well, u would know that i have weird cravings at weird times and guess what? It's worst during exams! i had instant noodles at 7am yesterday for breakfast. So people when you see me home in a week don't be surprise to see me with my tomato looking face!



i live with 2 other medical students and all of us are having exams at the same time..so u can imagine the house.The house never sleeps! when one sleeps at 3 am you can hear the other one in the shower getting ready to start her day. And not to forget , everyone is high on caffeine!


For all of you who are reading this and having exams too..good luck and you'll be needing this !


I'll end my post with this poem courtesy of Monica

Now I lay me down to study,
I pray the Lord I won't go nutty.
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I will not flunk.

But if I do,don't pity me at all;
Just lay my bones down in the study hall.
Tell my teachers I did my best.
Then pile the books upon my chest.

Now I lay me down to rest,
And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take.

- Unknown-

No comments: