Tuesday 4 September 2007

Busted!!!!

I've been tagged by nirmala from Nirmala's Cooking Corner . I'm going to be nice and gonna give you a sneak preview into the recesses of my soul.


Before I begin, here are the rules:

  • Players must list one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
  • When players are tagged they need to write their own blog-post containing their own first or middle name game facts, word or tidbit.
  • At the end of their blog-post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
  • Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  • If I've tagged YOU, please join in on the fun!
K-I'm such a klutz!!!~!Embarrasing myself has become a norm to me.Ever since i was small i use to fall everywhere..Trust me i even fall down on flat surfaces! YUP FLAT!!! To tell you a little secret i fell down in the hospital on Monday while walking.. One minute i was preoccupied with the things i had to do when i got home and the next thing i knew i was on the FLOOR and RIGHT outside the toilet..Haihh..Now you know why my mom refuses to let me get a bike here in Adelaide.

O-Obesity is my biggest fear :)I get a little paranoid sometimes. For example, I ONLY drink skimmed milk / low fat and never full cream milk as i feel like i'm pouring solid fat substances in my drink if i use full cream milk...I'm weird i know.Like they say, medical students have more obsessive compulsive triads in them than other people.

G- Gooseberries are my favourite!! Its really hard to find fresh gooseberries in Malaysia. I haven't even bothered trying to look for it here. I'll probably get weird looks if i asked a fruitseller here :P. There used to be a gooseberry tree near my house when i was growing up in Penang and everytime my dear friend Zafirah and i use to go cycling we used to climb the tree and pluck the fruits. NO we didn't steal them from anyone's house. The tree used to be outside an old uncle's house who no interest in the fruit!

H- My all time favourite sweet when i was growing up was apple flavoured 'Hi-Sour'. It really is very sour indeed but i used to love it. In college, we use to eat heaps of it to keep awake during our Physics lectures! Boy, did the lecturer know how to put us to sleep!

I- I LOVEEEE Lipton Ice Lemon Tea! I can drink it everyday, 365 days a week and never get sick of it..But of course i don't do that.Wouldn't want to end up with diabetes at 35!

N- Nutella is my all time favourite bread spread. I can just eat it straight from the bottle. When i was young, my mom used to give us little tiny packets of nutella to eat in school. It had like a little spatula to eat the nutella with.

I-Ice Popsicles!When i was in primary school, the ice-cream seller in school sold these ice popsicles that were only 10cents! I use to love eating it and had it everyday. I think that was the main reason i was always eager to go to school. And my mom thought i was a super good kid who dreaded skipping school or according to my sister, a super nerd!

E- Eggplant is my number 1 choice of vegetable. From eggplant pickles, grilled, chutney to dips.. you name it, I LOVE it!


My targets to be tagged are

Jun from 'From Durians to Floating Pies'
Josephine from 'Pssst'
Suling from 'Life of a chocolate loving piggy'
Tankiasu from Tankiasu
Nimrita from ' Yes, this is a nimbo blog'
Amrita from 'Le Petite Boulanger'
Sweesan from 'Self proclaimed Foodaholic'
Chrissy from 'And they lived happily ever after'

It was really fun doing this name mnemonic thing. I normally think this kinda things are super lame but i really enjoyed myself. It was mind boggling and it stimulated my little brain cells. Thanx nirmala! So for those who i've tagged try it k. I'll BE WATCHING YOUR BLOGS!!! *cheeky grin*

3 comments:

lingZZ' said...

u nottie girl... outta blue kena tagged pula. u seriously cooked all d bottom things. i feel like coming to live in your house. so bahagia... but den i think i'll prob have this ocd- ness bout obesity too.... kakakaka :)

culinaryprincess said...

wahh lau..i just put up the post and you read it already..have fun doing it..at least your name is shorter than mine!!!

Nirmala said...

So we're on the same page about nutella, being klutz's, and eggplant.

Thanks for playing and keep up the blogging!